Friday, March 16, 2012

Treat Yo' Self, so hot right now

In the spirit of Tom and Donna, I had a bit of a treat yo' self week.
If you don't watch Parks and Rec you're missing out, and you wouldn't know what Treat Yo' Self is all about. Here's a quick primer:


My first purchase was a super cute pair of new summer shoes because even though it is only mid-March, it already feels like summer here in NOLA! Here's the pair I got the "Memories of You" by Seychelles:


My next purchase is a bit silly but I literally could not resist. It's Tracy Anderson's newest DVD for the mini trampoline:



Lastly, I picked up a super cute new pair of jeans- the Trouser Jean from Banana Republic. They are really lightweight and a light blue wash so they are perfect for summer, and they look extra cute with my new shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment