Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tracy Anderson, so hot right now

I am a bit obsessed with this tiny lady.



Even though I think she may be a robot because of the amount of reps she can do with out breaking a sweat, 4-5 days a week I am right there with her...except I am sweating...and cursing her...

She has a few DVDs, some webisodes and her 10 week Metamorphosis DVD series and I have them all.

My favorites to do are the Mat DVD, the Perfect Design series, and the arms webisode; I personally  am really not a huge fan of the sequences in the Metamorphosis "Omnicentric" program, but sometimes I do them b/c they are only 30-40 mins.

The mat DVD is about 50 mins. long and works your whole body with an especially killer arm sequence.
The Perfect Design series are also almost an hour long and are total body workouts.

Some of the things Tracy does take a little getting used to- she doesn't provide a lot of instruction about the moves she is asking you to do on any of the DVDs except the mat workout and her arms and standing ab exercises take a bit of practice.

I could do the Mat or Perfect Design DVDs everyday- I really don't get bored, but some mornings when I really don't want to do too much I do 2 webisodes that total about 30 mins.- butt and thighs and arms.
Here are both sequences so you can try them too!

Arms:


Butt & Thigh:



sources:  image 1

No comments:

Post a Comment