Monday, March 19, 2012

My new haircut, so hot right now

I am blessed with many things but good hair is not one of them.
I would kill for thick, wavy, Pantene/Breck girl hair but until science figures out how to give it to me, I am stuck with baby fine, straight, limp hair.

I have tried to fight it all my life but this Saturday I decided to just accept it and cut it all off!
Sorry but, I can't post a picture of my new do yet because my husband is not adept at making me look good in iPhone photos...hopefully soon I can get one of my lady friends to snap a shot!

Edie Sedgwick was my main inspiration when choosing the type of cut I wanted and my new cut is very similar to her's. However, since I don't have thick hair and the summer humidity has already begun to make everyone's hair lay flat, I will usually wear mine like the second photo:



I also used this photo of Sienna Miller with her haircut to play Edie in the movie "Factory Girl:
My hair color is more similar to this:


Here are 2 other Hollywood Ladies who are rocking short hairstyles that inspired me to cut mine:
Emma Watson and Carey Mulligan- both soooo cute, n'est pas?



 Now I need to buy some big chandelier earrings and new clothes to show off my new do!
Change is good!

1 comment:

  1. I seriously am excited to see your pics. You have a great face for this type of cut. Also, I don't know if I ever told you but when I finally got around to watching Factory Girl, I kept thinking that in some scenes she looked a little like you.

    So I'm 100% behind the new Edie hairdo for you!

    ReplyDelete