Monday, March 5, 2012

Blogging, so hot right now

All the cool kids are blogging but I was never one of those...so I'm a bit late to the table, as usual.

The idea for this blog started while drinking wine on the porch with my sister.
It's funny how many things in New Orleans start while drinking wine on the porch...
We were quoting Zoolander and talking about blogging and thought it would be funny to have a blog about all things that are "so hot right now", like Hansel in the movie.

So, many, many bottles of wine later I decided I would stop just reading blogs and write one myself. I doubt there will be many followers but that's OK with me. I prefer intimate get-togethers over giant blow out parties anyway.

Follow me if you want to read about all the stuff- books, music, TV, movies, clothes, makeup, design, food, people, places, things- that I think are So Hot Right Now!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are doing this! I consider your first two posts a resounding success!

    I miss you...so I will enjoy you vicariously through your so hot right now writings!

    ReplyDelete