Friday, May 4, 2012

Benedict Cumberbatch, so hot right now

Season 2 of the BBC's Sherlock begins this Sunday on PBS and I am super excited!

Not only is this show a brilliant update of timeless characters, but the actor who plays Sherlock Holmes, Benedict Cumberbatch is so darned cute! Sorry Don Draper, you're getting DVR'd this Sunday...

Here is is with co-star Martin Freeman as Dr. Watson



If you missed season 1 which aired as 3 90 minute episodes on PBS last year, you can watch instantly on Netflix or download from Amazon.com for only $9.99.

Geek out on Sherlock with the links below:

PBS's main Sherlock page

NPR's interview with Mr Cumberbatch, Benedict Cumberbatch: 'Sherlock,' Smaug And Spying

Fresh Air's piece on the creator of Sherlock, Steven Moffat, who incidentally also rebooted Dr. Who and created one of my all time favorite shows, Coupling.
(If you haven't seen Coupling you can watch on Netflix- you will DIE laughing.)




1 comment:

  1. I was too busy on Friday to check but I remembered today about our email discussion and so checked to see if you did a so hot right now post about him. And you did! Sigh. I have not yet watched the first episode of Season 2 because I've been too busy. I hear from others that it was really good though. Can't wait! (P.S. I'm signing in with my official author account, which is on WordPress.)

    ReplyDelete