Monday, April 16, 2012

Instagram, so hot right now...

I am totally late to the table on this one but, I use an Android phone so I was just able to download the Instagram app!

In case you don't know what it is, Instagram is an app for your phone that allows you to "artsy up" your photos and share them with followers.

So far I only have 2 photos up and only one of them is artsy...
I was at an antiques shop this weekend and saw this very Game of Thrones House Targaryen dragon planter so I snapped my first Instagram photo:


I still have to learn how to take better pictures as far as centering, cropping, getting interesting POVs, but I think this is pretty good for a my first one. You can follow me on Instagram- my user name is eamwilliams...
Comment and share yours!

PS- work as been so NOT hot right now for me but hopefully it will turn around soon and I will be able to update more- so stick around, I'm not done yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment